Many people graduate, leave school and stop learning.
They don’t read books and they get set in their ways and routines.
As an observer of people near and around me I have found this idea of not learning fascinating and hard to believe.
In essence, if you quit thinking about your education on graduation day how are you going to keep up with this wonderful world, we live in?
I believe that basically, no one quits learning. The learning process goes on every day.
We all get and buy new products and services and need to learn how they work to use them and function with them.
But that’s not real learning as I want to show in this article.
You may have loved school, but the thought of taking more classes or getting another degree seems daunting, especially with the demands of daily living.
To be a continuous or lifelong learner, there are many ways to gain knowledge, expand your skills, and add to your wisdom. You don’t have to drop everything and go full-time back to school.
There are many ways to add to your professional career and expand your own personal life knowledge.
In today’s world, we can’t stand still. Many jobs are changing quickly, and may not even be the same job one or two years from now.
So, it is important to learn more on-the-job skills to move your career forward and become a more valuable employee.
- If offered, go to training classes. Your employer may even pay for some that you find.
- Go online and find related courses that are offered at low cost and sometimes even free.
- Ask fellow employees for help. Ask what their advice would be to get and stay current on the job.
- Ask your boss and coworkers for feedback. What else do you need to do or learn?
- Learn to write and eventually publish a white paper or book on a subject you are knowledgeable about. Just learning and researching for you paper or book will increase your knowledge.
Don’t forget to work on your personal knowledge base. Too many of us don’t expand our personal knowledge base and have to rely on others for help.
Don’t just relax in front of the television.
Use some of your leisure time for meaningful activities, Expand your personal knowledge base.
Here are a few ideas:
- Read books about your personal and periodically put in a good fiction novel. Begin by setting a daily reading goal start easy with 5 pages per day.
- Improve your vocabulary. Set a goal of learning one new word five days per week. Look for free apps that will provide you with a daily word.
- Learn a foreign language. Start with a free app on your phone and practice a few words or lines daily. Being bilingual can help boost memory.
- As you look for new things, thoughts, and ideas experiment with them. See if there is something worth your time to do and learn.
- Find and start a new hobby. This can be rewarding and really expanding in your knowledge base and learning new things.
Start small and see if these ideas are good for you. If not think about other ideas that fit your world.
Are they fun to do as you are becoming a continuous and lifelong learner?
This is easy to say and most likely hard to get started.
Find a challenge that interests you both Professionally and Personally and get started.
Keep it simple but just start doing some deliberate learning every day. Measure your progress and watch yourself grow and change.
For more tips let me know at [email protected].
Thank you for reading this article.
To read and access my other posts and to have access to thousands of other posts, consider becoming a Medium member using this link.
I aрolоgіze fоr the оvеrly ѕрecіfic meѕѕagе.
Му gіrlfriеnd and I love еасh other. Аnd we аrе all grеаt.
But… we need a man.
Ԝе arе 26 уеarѕ old, frоm Rоmanіa, wе also knоw engliѕh.
Ԝe nevеr gеt bоred! Аnd nоt оnly іn talk…
My nаmе іs Αlena, mу рrofilе iѕ hеre: http://usatcuspee.tk/item-80942/
медикамент fire suit открыт профессионалами а по этой причине имеет особо сбалансированную ну безопасную https://kapelki-firefit.ru/ формулу.
Download FLAC/MP3/Labels/Clips: https://0daymusic.org/premium.php
* Reseller payment method: Neteller, Bitcoin, Skrill, Webmoney, Perfect Money
* Server’s capacity: 186 TB MP3/FLAC, Label, LIVESETS, Music Videos.
* More 15 years Of archives.
* Support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP and HTTP, HTTPS.
* No waiting time, no captcha, no speed limit, no ads.
* Files that are never deleted, save time and money.
* Overal server’s speed: 1 Gb/s.
* Updated on daily scene music releases: 0day and old music.
* Easy to use: Most of genres are sorted by days.
Оптовая продажа китайских грузовых шин APLUS по низким ценам с доставкой в Ваш регион.
Предложим хорошие условия сотрудничества https://chat.whatsapp.com/LkvatU9VSa54VYQfjidXqc
loli*ta gi*rl fu*ck c*p pt*hc
How to equip as far as something profits from cryptocurrencies?
Бесплатно удалим катализатор с вашего авто за 2 часа и произведем все сопутствующие работы.
Произведем переустановку программного обеспечения под евро 2, установим пламегасители и стронгеры по проверенным технологиям !
Если вырезать катализатор расход увеличится.
То и дело клиенты представляют SEO спеца каким-то шаманом, выполняющим безграмотный очевидный (а) также неясный чарт работ. В ТЕЧЕНИЕ данной статье наша сестра рассмотрим реальный экстензо служб SEO специалиста. В ТЕЧЕНИЕ последнем DIGITAL MARKETING вчера наращивание справочной массы иметься в наличии центральной задачей SEO продвижения. Через приобретении или аренде гиперссылок сверху различных интернет ресурсах, SEO специалисты продвигали сайты свойских посетителей в поисковой выдаче. Постепенно поисковые алгоритмы трансформировались (а) также, уж к 2013 году, влияние гиперссылок чтобы искательской способ организации Яндекс свелось ко наименьшим значениям. https://goo.gl/maps/byRkWJf4pmUGgu6w6
смотрите что нашел
счетчики управляющая компания
The Counterpoint team managed all of the deficiencies and made sure that the building was happy with the construction throughout the entire2-year renovation. For that reason, Rule 2-01 provides that, in determining whether an accountant is independent, the Commission will consider all relevant facts and circumstances. In determining whether an accountant is independent, the Commission will consider all relevant circumstances, including all relationships between the accountant and the audit client, and not just those relating to reports filed with the Commission. Any partner, principal, shareholder, or professional employee of the accounting firm, any of his or her immediate family members, any close family member of a covered person in the firm, or any group of the above persons has filed a Schedule 13D or 13G (17 CFR 240.13d-101 or 240.13d-102) with the Commission indicating beneficial ownership of more than five percent of an audit client’s equity securities or controls an audit client, or a close family member of a partner, principal, or shareholder of the accounting firm controls an audit client. 1) Financial relationships. An accountant is not independent if, at any point during the audit and professional engagement period, the accountant has a direct financial interest or a material indirect financial interest in the accountant’s audit client, such as: (i) Investments in audit clients.