One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.
Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage and confidence in the doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
#goalsetting #salesadvice #success #motivation
Daily behaviors completed and measured get results!
I have utilized and required salespeople to use a tracking system consisting of 7,500 points per year. I know that if a salesperson does the behaviors consistent with Prospecting, Telephone, Email, and Face-to-Face customer contact at a rate of about 33 points on average for 230 working days per year, can bring in $3,000,000+ in sales bookings for the company. It is a proven process. It works. A lot of salespeople get little or no training in selling behaviors.
I’ve met, hired, and fired salespeople who are afraid of the accountability a system creates. Couple a good behavioral system with consistent on-going training and sales happen.
POWERFUL STUFF! #behaviors #habits #success
Today we are all faced with Covid, Social distancing, and now in the Dallas, Fort Worth area – Weather. We as many parts of the country are experiencing record cold and snow. Another reason to stay in, stay safe and stay warm.
I read about things Happy People DON'T do and thought this would be a good time to share the following (Unfortunately, I can't find the original author):
- Happy people take responsibility and don't blame others for their problems.
- Happy people stay away from using negative language.
- Happy people don't overreact to the present moment when something bad happens,
- Happy people don't feel trapped by current circumstances.
- Happy people diversify. They don't focus on a single passion or relationship.
- Happy people don't dwell on past failures.
- Happy people don't spend more time than necessary around unhappy people.
- Happy people don't procrastinate.
I hope this gives some food for thought. Have a great day, stay safe, stay warm, and be HAPPY!
Many of us have set goals and new interests for the year 2021.
Are you staying on goal? Are you staying on target?
I have read that already early in February, some of us are backing out of new year goals, targets and resolutions. I like to try and keep things simple and really try to stay on point and keep my goals moving forward.
Here are 5 points to help you keep moving forward:
- Find positive people to keep you motivated. “Good things happen in your life when you surround yourself with positive people” – Roy Bennet.
- Keep your eye on the prize. Have your goals in a place where you can daily or several times daily review and remember to work on them.
- Stay positively motivated from within. Continuously remind yourself with positive reinforcement. Reward Yourself! – Remember it is important to reinforce the behavior of others, but it is important to remember yourself! You can reinforce your own behavior with your favorite foods, activities, or even just a simple, mental “good job!”
- Become a top performer, and always remember to ensure that your body and mind are in top shape. Exercise regularly and eat foods that nourish the body and mind.
- Make use of your mind to stay on top of the game. Keep raising the bar for yourself, become a peak performer.
There are other ways to help us all move forward. I am interested in your views and methods for staying on top of your game. Let me know!
Make 2021 one of your best years yet!
Need help with Precision Machining, Turning or Sheet metal? bit.ly/2HSJGk8
I hope we all have a great 2021!
However, we all need be mindful of the COVID-19 virus and do our best to help contain it and see it go away.
We have new opportunities to handle new challenges, and need create new ways of living and improving life.
I like the start of a new year. I get out all the notes and scribbled thoughts I wrote down last year and especially the thinking and planning time I spent in December as to what I expect 2021 to be and where I plan to be by year end. I review my short-term intermediate and long-term goals. I organize and rewrite them for easy and frequent review.
Think about these areas of your life when setting out for the new year:
Work, Family & Friends, Finance, Faith, Self-improvement, Health, Other — Something you have been wanting to start.
Here are several tips to keep your goals moving for 2021:
1. Write goals down and make them easy to find.
2. Look at your goals and make time to work on your goals daily, even if you spend only a few minutes.
3. If a goal seems too hard, revise it. Or look at breaking it to smaller parts to work on.
4. Never give up — Make 2021 your best year yet!