Many of us have set goals and new interests for the year 2021.
Are you staying on goal? Are you staying on target?
I have read that already early in February, some of us are backing out of new year goals, targets and resolutions. I like to try and keep things simple and really try to stay on point and keep my goals moving forward.
Here are 5 points to help you keep moving forward:
- Find positive people to keep you motivated. “Good things happen in your life when you surround yourself with positive people” – Roy Bennet.
- Keep your eye on the prize. Have your goals in a place where you can daily or several times daily review and remember to work on them.
- Stay positively motivated from within. Continuously remind yourself with positive reinforcement. Reward Yourself! – Remember it is important to reinforce the behavior of others, but it is important to remember yourself! You can reinforce your own behavior with your favorite foods, activities, or even just a simple, mental “good job!”
- Become a top performer, and always remember to ensure that your body and mind are in top shape. Exercise regularly and eat foods that nourish the body and mind.
- Make use of your mind to stay on top of the game. Keep raising the bar for yourself, become a peak performer.
There are other ways to help us all move forward. I am interested in your views and methods for staying on top of your game. Let me know!
Make 2021 one of your best years yet!
Need help with Precision Machining, Turning or Sheet metal? bit.ly/2HSJGk8