Halfway through third quarter of 2020.
Many, including myself, still working from home. This may be a “real” new normal for a lot of us. It has taken a while for my wife to get used to me being home, especially having me home most days for lunch.
Resetting the way work is done and meeting on platforms like Zoom is getting easier every day. I have reconfigured my daily work process and seemingly getting faster and better.
Here are five tips on working from home:
- Maintain Regular Hours. Set a schedule and stay with it.
- Create a Morning Routine. Get ready for the day.
- Set Ground Rules with People around you.
- Schedule Breaks and take breaks.
- Leave Home from time to time. Take a walk or a drive.
Do these things and when normal is back you will be ahead of the game.
“You Don’t Have to Be Great to Start, But You Have to Start to Be Great.” – Zig Ziglar
I have been practicing banjo and relearning guitar during the pandemic. I am posting on YouTube check out the progress. http://bit.ly/RFryYT75