1. Make sure you have goals written down and easy to find.
2. Look at your goals daily.
3. Make time to work on goals daily, even if you only spend a few minutes.
4. If a goal seems to hard revise it. Look at smaller parts of the goal to work on.
5. Never give up — Make 2015 the best year yet!
Remember “the secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking you complex, overwhelming tasks into small, manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain, Celebrated American author and Humorist
Look at our book page — Give us your comments!