Yesterday on the news there was an article about Saturday the 12th being “Quit Day!”. I couldn’t believe it, being a news article.
The discussion revolved around the idea that the 12th is unofficial day that many people “Quit” working on and abandon their New Year goals and resolutions. — WOW!
I write about the importance of goal setting and maintenance for the entire year.
Don’t give up:
Here are 5 tips to keep your goals moving for 2019:
- Make sure you have goals written down and easy to find.
- Look at your goals daily, create the habit – Look at them daily.
- Make time to work on your goals daily, even if you spend a few minutes. Just spending time to review them keeps you aware.
- If a goal seems too hard, revise it. Look at smaller parts of each goal to work on, keep forward progress.
- Never give up — Find a way to stay accountable and you will see and feel results.
Make 2019 your best year yet!