As business people and especially sales people, I believe that we need stop and reflect where we have been, where we are now and where we are going from time to time.
As we complete fourth quarter of 2020. Start planning some time dedicated to reflection and goal setting.
Following is a starter list of reflection points for being a good salesperson.
Go through each and get a list ready for looking at your sales potential and goals for 2020 fourth quarter and begin goals setting for 2021:
- Identify and stick to your buyer personas
- Use a measurable, repeatable sales process
- Know your product
- Review your pipeline objectively
- Find shortcuts and hacks
- Practice active listening
- Work hard
- Follow up
- Personalize your message
- Shadow your peers
- Practice your people skills
- Be a team player
- Know when to walk away
- Be honest
- Always solve for the customer
- Roll with rejection
- Always ask for referrals
- Stay Balanced
- Take breaks
- Get 8 or more hours of sleep
- Believe in what you’re selling
- Identify your strongest motivator
- View your customer’s success as your own
- Build personal relationships
- Prepare ahead of time
- Look for potential customers wherever you go
Let me know your thoughts and other ideas.
Join me on LinkedIn